CEPA encourages artists to send in work for review at any time. All artwork must be photographically-based or digital in nature.
When submitting work for general review please include the following:
- Up to 20 numbered slides with a separate checklist (work will not be considered without a complete checklist). Each slide must have your name, a number, and an indication of "top". The checklist must have your name, address, phone/fax/email, title of the work, date, image size, process, and presentation size. Do not send prints or original works. CD's running on a MAC platform may be submitted.
- Resume, statement and any additional support materials that will give us insight into the work.
- Project proposals need to have a typed one page descriptive narrative.
- Full size SASE (self-addressed, stamped, envelope) or international reply coupon for return of materials. If not included, work will not be returned.
- Do not send original work unless it is requested.
- CEPA will handle work with care, but is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, deterioration, or destruction of any loan which occurs in connection with reviewing work.
- If you have questions, send them in writing with an SASE for reply or via email. Please do not call the gallery to ask about the status of your proposal. We will get back to you as soon as a decision is made.